Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day Dream Poems

DAYDREAMS!
Mrs Phillips thinks I’m reading
but I'm jumping on mars
or riding a squid
I’m zooming at the park
and jumping off a tree house

Mrs Phillips thinks I'm listening
but I'm eating chicken
or hunting for a rainbow
I’m rapping with M and M
and digging for gold

Mrs Phillips thinks I’m working
but I’m feeding a pig
or dancing with a dolphin
I’m singing with an octopus
and touching slime

By Jakob


DAYDREAMS!

Mrs Phillips thinks I’m reading
But I’m riding a shark
Or swimming with a mermaid.
I’m ice skating with butterflies and polar bears
and I’m playing on the playground

Mrs Phillips thinks I’m listening
But I’m walking on the moon
or playing with Jaylah
I’m going for a swim in the pool
and playing on the Ipad

Mrs Phillips thinks I’m working
but I’m climbing to the top of Mount Everest
or swimming in a pool of lava
I’m painting a picture
and flying with a bird

By Sophie


DAY DREAMS

Mrs Phillips thinks I'm reading
but I'm swimming with a sea serpent
Or I'm doing karaoke
I'm chasing a pikachu
and fighting a block of sperows

Mrs Phillips thinks I'm listening
But I'm climbing Mount Everest
or dancing with bats on the moon
I'm watching snails race in the garden
and fighting ogres in space

Mrs Phillips thinks I'm working
But I'm watching the sparkling ocean
Or riding on the back of a shark
I'm singing with Stan Walker
and swinging with an alien

By Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment